Vacation Activities Highlight
Explore City Museum, The monument for died solders during World War II (The highest place in Muynak), Opening of the cemetery of boats, The bridge of disappeared Aral Sea, Bolo Khauz mosque. The only monument of the mid ages (beginnings of XX c.), Fortress of Alexander the Great. Once known as Nur, this ancient town was founded in 327 BC by Alexander the Great.and much more...
Vacation Activities Detail
Day 1: HOMELAND – TASHKENT
Arrival to Tashkent. Meeting at the airport by English speaking guide. Check in and rest after the flight. DINNER. OVERNIGHT IN TASHKENT.
Day 2: TASHKENT – NUKUS
Breakfast in the hotel at 05.00. Transfer to the airport at 05.40 and flight to Nukus by HY-1001 at 07.00 and arrival at 09.45 Transfer to the hotel and accommodation in the hotel. E
Excursion in the city:
• Art Museum named I.V. Sovetski,
LUNCH. After lunch transfer to Muynak.
• Ali Belgiz town (XVI-XVII cc.).
• Mizdakhan – Complex in Khodjeli kishlak (15 km).
• Mausoleum Mazlumkhan Sulgu (XIV c.).
• Mausoleum Shamun Nabig (XII-XIII c.).
DINNER. OVERNIGHT IN NUKUS.
Day 3: NUKUS – MUYNAK – NUKUS
Breakfast at 06:00. Early in the morning transfer to Muynak by Jeeps. There were many fishermen in 1950. Nowadays the city of Muynak is 150 km away from The Aral Sea. Sightseeing in Muynak:
• City Museum.
• The monument for died solders during World War II (The highest place in Muynak).
• Opening of the cemetery of boats.
• The bridge of disappeared Aral Sea.
LUNCH IN MUYNAK. Transfer to Nukus. Free time and rest after a long day.
DINNER. OVERNIGHT IN NUKUS.
Day 4: NUKUS – AYAZKALA CAMPING
BREAKFAST AT THE HOTEL. Transfer to Ayazkala. Trip up to Berunii bridge of boats. Meeting of the group near the bridge. Visit to the district museum of local lore, visit to Tupprakkala (residence of Khorezm shakhs up to IV century) and Kyzylkala (military garrison of Khorezm shakhs). Accommodation and LUNCH in the yurtas in "Ayazkala" camping. Then the following excursions are up to your choice:
• Camel riding up to Ayazkala (1,5 km distance and back).
• Boating in Ayazkul Lake.
• Car trip – Kyrkyzkala, Jambazkala, Koikirilgankala, Guldursunkala.
• Recreation in tents (yurtas), visit Ayazkul Lake.
• Dinner and concert of the folklore group near the camp fire and in the yurtas.
DINNER. OVERNIGHT IN THE YURTS OR WINTER CAMPING.
Day 5: AYAZKALA CAMPING – KHIVA
BREAKFAST. Drive to Khiva by bus. Accommodation in the hotel. After the accommodation Sightseeing the ancient places of Khiva. Visit to the oldest part of the city:
• Around architect Complex Ichan Kala (XII-XIX c.)
• Kunya-Ark fortress (including Castle Khana) inside Ichan Kala. (XVI-XVII cc.)
• Tower “Kalta Minor” which means “short tower” (XIX c.)
• Madrassah Muhammad Amin Han (1845-1855 )
• Djuma Michet with 212 trees and with Minaret which’s height is 32,5 meters (X c.)
• Tash Hauli which means “stone yard” (XIX c.)
LUNCH . After lunch continue the sightseeing tour of Khiva:
• “The Mosque Ak” - small mosque located near the gates of Palvan-Darvaza (1838-1842)
• Memorial Palvan Mahmud – the most cultural center of Ichan Kala (1810-1913 c).
• The Minaret of Islam Khodja (1910) – of “the main Vizir” which means “Prime Minister” during the last Khorezm Khan.
• Caravansaray of Allakhuli-Khan.
DINNER. OVERNIGHT IN KHIVA.
Day 6: KHIVA – BUKHARA
EARLY BREAKFAST IN THE HOTEL. Drive to Bukhara by bus. On the way to Bukhara stop to view Kizilkum Desert. PICNIC.
Arrival in Bukhara. Accommodation at hotel in Bukhara. FREE TIME AROUND LYABI KHAUZ. DINNER. OVERNIGHT IN BUKHARA.
Day 7: BUKHARA
BREAKFAST IN THE HOTEL.
Excursion of the city:
• Mausoleum Ismail Samani – the oldest building in the Central Asia (IX-X c.).
• Chashmai Ayyub – according to the legends the Biblical Prophet whose name was Iov (Ayyub) has visited this place.
• Bolo Khauz mosque. The only monument of the mid ages (beginnings of XX c.)
• Ark Citadel – the center of government of Bukhara (IV BC)
LUNCH. Sightseeing tour:
• Minaret Kalian – The main symbol of Bukhara (XII c.).
• Mosque Kalian – the square of this mosque is wider than Bibi Khanim Mosque which is in Samarkand.
• Madrassah of Mir Arab – is still in use (XVI c.).
• Tim of Abdulla-Khan.
• Toki Telpak Furushon.
• Toki Sarrafon.
• Toki Zargaron – Domes of jewelers (XV-XVI c.).
• Madrassah of Ulughbek – the first of the three Madrassah which was built by grandson of Timur (XV c.).
• Madrassah of Abdulazizkhan – (XVII c.).
• Mosque Magoki Ataru – the oldest Mosque in Bukhara (XII c.).
• Madrassah of Kukaldosh – one of the famous Madrassah in Bukhara (XVI c.).
• Hanaka and Madrassah Nadir Divan Begui – was living and meditation place for Sufis in the past (XVII c.) .
• Lyabi Khauz Ensemble –very famous place for tourists.
DINNER AT MADRASSAH NADIR DIVAN-BEGUI WITH FOLKLORE SHOW. OVERNIGHT IN BUKHARA.
Day 8: BUKHARA
BREAKFAST IN THE HOTEL. Excursion to the suburbs of Bukhara and visiting the maqams of 7 great sufi saints of Bukhara:
• Sitora-i Mokhi Khosa (4 km from Bukhara) – summer palace of last emir of Bukhara Amir Alimkhan (XIX c.).
• Ensemble of Bakha-ad-Din Nakshband 12 km from Bukhara, in the village of Khasri Orifon. Mukhammad ibn Jaloliddin Khodjai Buzrug became famous under the name of Bakhouddin Nakshbandi – founder of one of the most famous branches of Sufism – branch of “Nakshbandiya”.
LUNCH. After lunch continue the sihgtseeing the outside of Bukhara:
• Necropolis Chor Bakr (XII-XVI c.), place where buried Sheykhs of Djuybar (4 km from Bukhara).
• Chor Minor – unusual construction (XVIII c.).
FREE TIME IN LOCAL BAZAAR. OVERNIGHT IN BUKHARA.
Day 9: BUKHARA – NURATA – YANGIGAZGAN (268 km, 4 hours)
BREAKFAST. Transfer to Nurata. Excursion around the city: Spring water (Chashma) - Fortress of Alexander the Great.Spring water (Chashma) Chashma is a place of pilgrimage of believers and one of the most significant religious centers of Islam in the region. The complex of religious constructions “Chasma” (Tadjik word for spring) includes the spring, a well, mosque “Djuma” and khamom (bathhouse). The round Djuma mosque was constructed above the spring and has 40 columns. The dome, 16 meters in diameter is one of the larges in the Central Asia. On the south-east part of the complex is a Nurata cemetery with the burial place of the saint person.
PICNIC. Fortress of Alexander the Great. Once known as Nur, this ancient town was founded in 327 BC by Alexander the Great. The remains of this military fortress rise up above the town and the water supply system that the Alexander the Great installed is still partially used even today. The fortress is situated on the south of modern Nurata. It represents one of the most ancient and significant archaeological monuments of the region. The fortress consisted of several parts, with Shahristan (the inner town) 500 x 500 meters in size, which was surrounded at that with a large wall and towers. The construction of a fortress at Nurata had a definite purpose, as the town was set in a strategic place at the border between an agricultural area and a wild steppe. This area is mentioned in several historical chronicles as an important strategic area convenient for gathering an army before attacking neighboring lands and as a place of refuge for rebels and outcasts. Transfer to Yangigazgan to the Yurts (camping). Riding on Camels.
DINNER AROUND THE FIRE. OVERNIGHT IN THE YURTS.
Day 10: YANGIGAZGAN – LAKE AYDARKUL – SAMARKAND (298 km)
BREAKFAST. In case of good weather it’s possible even to swim and sunbathe. Lunch on the Lake Shore. After lunch transfer to Samarkand. Arrival and check in the hotel.
DINNER AT THE RESTAURANT. OVERNIGHT IN SAMARKAND.
Day 11: SAMARKAND
BREAKFAST. After breakfast Sightseeing the ancient places of Samarkand.
• Gur-Emir mausoleum – the burial place of the Great Amir Temur and his dynasty (XIV-XV c.).
• Reghistan square – the main square of Samarkand. It consists of Madrassah Ulugbek (XV c.), Madrassah Sherdor (XVII c.) and Madrassah Tilla Kori) (XVII c.).
LUNCH. After lunch continue the sightseeing tour of Samarkand:
• Bibi Khanum mosque – was named of the honor of the eldest wife of Great Timur (XIV в.).
• Siyab local bazaar – taste the best breads and fruits of Samarkand.
• Mosque of Sayidina Khidr (a.s.) the first mosque in Samarqand.
• TheShakhi-Zinda necropolises – which means “Alive King” (XI-XII c.).
• Ulugbek observatory – The biggest observatory was built by Ulugbek (XV c.).
• Ruins of Afrosiyob.
• Afrosiyob archeological museum – with excavations site near by is an original fresco of V-VIII c. of Afrosiab which was found in 1960’s is very famous and unique.
DINNER. OVERNIGHT IN SAMARKAND.
Day 12: SAMARKAND – SHAKHRISABZ – SAMARKAND
BREAKFAST. Drive to Shakhrisabz by bus. Sightseeing the ancient places of Shakhrisabz. Sightseeing tour of Shakhrisabz:
• Ak-Saray Palace – summer residence of Great Timur (XIV-XV c.)
• Mausoleum of Djahangir – the eldest and dearest son of Great Timur (XIV c.)
• Complex Dar-Ut Saadat – Mosque of Imam Hazrat (XIV c.)
• Gumbazi Saiidon
• Darut-Tillavat (Kok Gumbaz Mosque) – was built by Ulugbek from the name of his father Shakhruh (XV c.)
LUNCH. Drive to Samarkand by bus.
FREE TIME. DINNER. OVERNIGHT IN SAMARKAND.
Day 13: SAMARKAND – TASHKENT
EARLY BREAKFAST IN THE HOTEL. Transfer to Tashkent (320 km, 4 hours) by bus. Visit to the oldest parts of Tashkent:
• Madrassah Barak Khan – was built by Suyunuj Khan – first Khan of Uzbek dynasty (XVI c.).
• Architectural Complex Hazrati Imam – including the tomb of Imam Abu Bakr Muhammad-El-Kaffal Shashi who was one of the first imams of Muslims. (XVI c.).
• Chorsu bazaar.
LUNCH. After lunch continue the sightseeing tour of Tashkent:
• Chorsu bazaar.
• Madrassah Kukaldash - was built by Kukaldash the prime Minister of Tashkent during Tashkent Khans (XVI c.).
• Mosque “Juma” (IX c.).
• Broadway of Amir Timur.
• Independence Square.
• Statue of Independence.
• Modern monuments and Fountain of Tashkent.
• Palace of “Romanovs”, local Broadway.
FAREWEL DINNER. OVERNIGHT IN TASHKENT.
Day 14: TASHKENT – HOMELAND
Early Breakfast in the Hotel. Transfer to the Tashkent International Airport. Departure to homeland with good impressions.
Notes for price Information
1- Person : 3060
2 - Persons : 2057
3-5- Persons : 1690
6-8- Persons : 1430
Please Contact for more information.
Travel Enquiry Form
Please use this form to ask questions about
your travel plans and enquiry availability.
You have no obligation to purchase anything
our partner will get back to you shortly.